Miss Tasty's Cafe

I chop, I dice, I mix until moistened, I whip to soft peaks, I boil, broil, bake and braise, simmer over medium heat, chill over night ... And of course, there's eating. Tasting, nibbling, chomping, savouring ... I'm a licking-the-bowl-clean, sopping-up-the-sauce, juice-running-down-my-fingers food enthusiast ... Yep. I love food.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Gorgeous Jello ...

... sounds like the name of a band. However, it's the medium for Liz Hickok's amazing artwork, crafted entirely from everyone's favorite sweet, jiggly dessert. Amazing. My grandmother's molded salads never held a candle to this.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hungry T said...

Miss Tasty...

This picture reminds me of the cover of Radiohead's "Hail to the Thief." I was really hoping that the word "jello" might make an appearance on the cover, but we'll just have to settle for "hamburger," "beef," "meat," "liquor," "popcorn," "donut," and of course, "bacon."

http://www.t-hunts.com/yaba5/images/radiohead.hail.to.the.thief_2.jpg

26/4/07 7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home