Miss Tasty's Cafe

I chop, I dice, I mix until moistened, I whip to soft peaks, I boil, broil, bake and braise, simmer over medium heat, chill over night ... And of course, there's eating. Tasting, nibbling, chomping, savouring ... I'm a licking-the-bowl-clean, sopping-up-the-sauce, juice-running-down-my-fingers food enthusiast ... Yep. I love food.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Blind tasting and Wii cooking

Cruising around the food blogs today, one link leads to another, and I found a couple of odd little morsels to share with you.

Like this Wii cooking game, for instance... I guess it's one way to practice your knife skills ... plus there's that promise of "hot kitchen action" which I'm sure Smooth Melon would not be opposed to, har har. (Has anyone read all the reports of Wii-related injuries? And deaths, even? Huh.)



And then there was this article, which is a year old, but I just spotted it ... gives new meaning to the phrase "blind tasting."

1 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

i am so getting cooking mama for the Wii
I have played it on the DS, but I am much more a wii girl
can't wait

24/1/07 5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home