Miss Tasty's Cafe

I chop, I dice, I mix until moistened, I whip to soft peaks, I boil, broil, bake and braise, simmer over medium heat, chill over night ... And of course, there's eating. Tasting, nibbling, chomping, savouring ... I'm a licking-the-bowl-clean, sopping-up-the-sauce, juice-running-down-my-fingers food enthusiast ... Yep. I love food.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Cheddarvision!


The West Country Farmhouse Cheesemakers claim to have a live webcam aimed at an aging round of cheddar. You, too, can watch the mold grow! But is it just me - or does that cheddarlicious onscreen image look more like a still photo than a live shot? (Um, yeah, I know aging cheese doesn't move much, but the light looks wrong, and that tag looks funny ...) Nonetheless, a nice bit of pointless, er, entertainment?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home