Miss Tasty's Cafe

I chop, I dice, I mix until moistened, I whip to soft peaks, I boil, broil, bake and braise, simmer over medium heat, chill over night ... And of course, there's eating. Tasting, nibbling, chomping, savouring ... I'm a licking-the-bowl-clean, sopping-up-the-sauce, juice-running-down-my-fingers food enthusiast ... Yep. I love food.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Time to Make the Donuts

A childhood icon has passed through the Great Donut Hole in the Sky. Little did he know, he is somewhere in my subconscious every morning when I struggle out of bed, stumbling through the grey morning for yet another day at the office ... he exemplified an honestly exhausted, unshakable work ethic that is an inspiration to us all. May he (finally get some) rest, in peace. I'll be raising an Old Fashioned and a cup of scorched coffee in his honor.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hungry T said...

Maybe a memorial run to Voodoo Doughnut is in order sometime this week?

28/12/05 5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home