Miss Tasty's Cafe

I chop, I dice, I mix until moistened, I whip to soft peaks, I boil, broil, bake and braise, simmer over medium heat, chill over night ... And of course, there's eating. Tasting, nibbling, chomping, savouring ... I'm a licking-the-bowl-clean, sopping-up-the-sauce, juice-running-down-my-fingers food enthusiast ... Yep. I love food.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Oh s**t, I forgot I was having a dinner party tonight!

Effing A.

I emailed Mr B at work, let him know I was planning dinner and to "think 'roast chicken'" and come home hungry. He just called and said, "Um, remember H is coming. Should I ask him to bring his own vegetarian dish?" Huh? Wha'? Oh crap, that dinner party is tonight?!

So now I am tripling the recipes. And adding a non-meat option. It's okay ... I'm just really glad Mr B has my back on days like these.

I'll let you know how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home