Miss Tasty's Cafe

I chop, I dice, I mix until moistened, I whip to soft peaks, I boil, broil, bake and braise, simmer over medium heat, chill over night ... And of course, there's eating. Tasting, nibbling, chomping, savouring ... I'm a licking-the-bowl-clean, sopping-up-the-sauce, juice-running-down-my-fingers food enthusiast ... Yep. I love food.

Friday, November 11, 2005

Quesadilla Redux & Six Feet Under


After that gluttonous lunch at Nostrana, dinner had to be simple. Last night's quesadillas were revisited, this time with goat cheese, black beans, and whole wheat tortillas. On the side, I tossed another chopped avocado with sea salt and black pepper.

Food is always better shared - Mr B and my mom dug into their plates while we started the second season of Six Feet Under. Mom is an artist, and she always holds her food like it's a musical instrument or a paintbrush. It was raining.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home