Miss Tasty's Cafe

I chop, I dice, I mix until moistened, I whip to soft peaks, I boil, broil, bake and braise, simmer over medium heat, chill over night ... And of course, there's eating. Tasting, nibbling, chomping, savouring ... I'm a licking-the-bowl-clean, sopping-up-the-sauce, juice-running-down-my-fingers food enthusiast ... Yep. I love food.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Chicken a la Mortgage

There is something so tasty about takeout eaten while sitting on a blanket in the dining room of a totally empty house. Especially when you just bought that house.

Curried Fried Rice, Sweet & Sour Chicken, Salad Rolls with Peanut Sauce, and a bottle of Argyle Brut, popped open to gleeful applause and poured into Reidel crystal.

It must say something about me that the very first thing I moved into the new place was my collection of stemware ... let the dinner parties begin!

1 Comments:

Blogger Hungry T said...

Miss T and Mr B- Congrats again on the new house. How f**king cool! Yeah, that first meat is always exciting. I think I had pizza and grand cru champagne. Of course I had my stems too!

17/11/05 9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home