Miss Tasty's Cafe

I chop, I dice, I mix until moistened, I whip to soft peaks, I boil, broil, bake and braise, simmer over medium heat, chill over night ... And of course, there's eating. Tasting, nibbling, chomping, savouring ... I'm a licking-the-bowl-clean, sopping-up-the-sauce, juice-running-down-my-fingers food enthusiast ... Yep. I love food.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Bacon-Wear

I'm proud of my relatively recent conversion to the Church of Bacon, plus I have some bacon-loving friends that are deserving of holiday gifts. What better way to spend my workday than searching for bacon-wear?

I found a surprising number of very fine t-shirt options, in styles ranging from dorky chic to simple and classic; there are even excellent options for recovering vegetarians like me.

Of course, one of the most hilarious and disturbing I already posted on my dinner club's blog.

And then I found something that was not exactly clothing, but that I must own. What fixes a boo-boo better than bacon, I ask you?

Perhaps I'll construct an entire bacon gift basket ...

1 Comments:

Blogger Hungry T said...

And, as if you needed any reminder, the Grateful Palate is an excellent source of bacon goods...bacon of the month club, bacon soap, bacon candles, etc. http://gratefulpalate.com.

17/11/05 9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home