Miss Tasty's Cafe

I chop, I dice, I mix until moistened, I whip to soft peaks, I boil, broil, bake and braise, simmer over medium heat, chill over night ... And of course, there's eating. Tasting, nibbling, chomping, savouring ... I'm a licking-the-bowl-clean, sopping-up-the-sauce, juice-running-down-my-fingers food enthusiast ... Yep. I love food.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Dinner at Home - Manchego-Sweet Corn Quesadilla & Aguacate Salad


Grated four-year manchego, sliced scallions, sweet corn kernels, ribbons of roasted red pepper, between two tortillas and grilled. Accompanied by chopped avocado simply dressed with coarse sea salt and a spoonful of red salsa. A quick weeknight meal - I'm keeping my vow of cooking at home.

A bit of hazelnut-currant dark chocolate for dessert.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hungry T said...

Damn that looks tasty. I need to cook more at home (or cook better more often at home). Nice work!

11/11/05 7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home